Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Isn't life stressful in Singapore?

According to a report from internet, Singapore isn't the happiness place to live in the world, so where is the best place to settle down? I heard that Vietnam is 1 of the top 5 happiness countries. Where could be a better place? I am at the junction of choosing where should be the best place for us to live? I growed up in Vietnam, studying in New Zealand, working in Singapore and planning of settle down in "no where". Singapore could be the most convenient country for work and entertainment but we seem don't have much time for that kind of "entertainments", life is full of thinking about CASH and CREDIT here. People say there isn't any free thing in Singapore except DREAM. That's why I keep dreaming everyday of how I could do better, imagination of how I am look like when become milionair! I have many version of dreams and it could be a day dreaming but in bottom of my mind, I dream I could be very very RICH, rich in love and rich in cash.....Am I too demand? Why i am thinking too much of where to live or how to live and cause of headache everyday? I dream I could become a simplier person.....then there is nothing to worry of...isn't is possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home